* Dog Fee is $15 per night
* Dogs must be leashed or held while on premises
* Remember, just like at other accommodations, dogs cannot be left unattended here at the Island Guest House. Because we are a Bed & Breakfast Inn, guests may be even more able to hear barking and be disturbed. In addition, leaving a dog alone in a new and strange place can cause stress which results in barking. *(Dogs can be left alone in the cottage as long as we have your phone number and you are right in town and available to come back immediately if your dog is distressed)
* We have pet sitting available! Speak to Victoria in advance if you need assistance in scheduling pet sitting services, and to get rates and availability for pet sitting.
* No dogs may be in the kitchen or Sea Glass breakfast room when there is food being served or prepared.
* Please prevent your dog from barking and disturbing other guests. In the event that Island Guest House incurs any loss of business or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your guest account
* Please clean up after your pet. Doggie bags are provided at check in.
* Use the provided pet sheets if your dog will be on the furniture. Feel free to ask for additional sheets.
* Damage from chewing, urine or scratching will be billed to your guest credit card account
The Island Guest reserves the right to terminate the stay of any "pet guest" and his human due to aggressive behavior or disturbing other guests without a refund unless that room can be re-rented to another guest.